Where to go for help

Support for current students

Do you need urgent financial support?

Help with your degree?

Help with your major?

Help with your enrolment?

Undergraduate enrolments/unit changes?

Struggling with study?

  • Contact the School’s Academic Development Adviser (ADA) and Coordinator John Schwartz. He’s wonderful.
Key Information for new students


Access email, wi-fi, systems and library

Find your way around campus

Get help and advice

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: